The name is Team Free Will and we come from Gallifrey
Supernatural Fandom: We made it half way through summer with only 7 mental brake downs….
*opens blank tab* yes mom im doing my homework leave me alone dont you trust me at all
filed under: things celebrities say that the media sweeps under the rug to continue making controversy over them being “awful role models”
highlight the numbers
press ctrl and f
type in 9
what do u mean i don’t have a social life I just went grocery shopping with my mom
when two of your friends get into an argument and they both try to drag you in for support and you’re like
but look at how cute sherlock’s thinking face is
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
me now: for my birthday i want food and to stay on your health insurance
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)